Designated Dawgs Volunteer Leadership Council
Designated Dawgs Volunteer Leadership Council:
- The goal of the Designated Dawgs Volunteer Leadership Council is to provide immersive volunteer and leadership opportunities for interested students.
- Members will:
- Be expected to volunteer 3 nights a semester
- Have the opportunity to join the Communications, Operations or Finance Committee
- Receive a Designated Dawgs t-shirt
- Gain valuable insight into the organization and leadership experience
- Learn valuable skills to build a strong resume
- Apply for future positions with the Designated Dawgs Executive Board
- Make a positive difference in the community
- Have fun!
- Applications are due February 13, 2013 at 11:59 PM. If you have questions, there will be an info session in the Creswell TV room on February 6, 2013 at 6:30 PM.
- You can find the application here. http://tinyurl.com/DDLeadershipApp
OPERATIONS FOR SPR 13
Operation for Spring 2013
1st Weekend of Operations: 1/25-1/26
2nd Weekend of Operations: 2/1-2/2
3rd Weekend of Operations: 2/8-2/9
4th Weekend of Operations: 2/15-2/16
5th Weekend of Operations: 2/22-2/23
6th Weekend of Operations: 3/1-3/2
7th Weekend of Operations: 3/22-3/23
8th Weekend of Operations: 3/29-3/30
9th Weekend of Operations: 4/5-4/6
10th Weekend of Operations: 4/12-4/13
11th Weekend of Operations: Rider Appreciation 4/19-4/20
WELCOME BACK AND THANKS!
FREE, SAFE, NON-JUDGMENTAL RIDES HOME!!!
WELCOME BACK UGA STUDENTS!
Thanks for a great fall semester! We gave 1,502 rides, served 984
hours of community service. Additionally thank you to our
sponsors, Fred’s Historic Properties, Leon Farmer & Company, Chipotle,
Jason’s Deli, enterprise and Phil Athens.
Designated Dawgs Information Session: Wednesday, September 19th
Want to learn more about Designated Dawgs? How to volunteer? How it works? Come out to our first meeting of the year. We will discuss the general ins and outs of Designated Dawgs. Feel free to stick around after the information session to find out how to get more involved in leadership positions as well. Can’t wait to see you there!
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
6:30pm | MLC 268
Refreshments and treats will be provided!
Volunteer and Operation Plans for the Fall 2012 Semester
Interested in volunteering with Designated Dawgs during the Fall 2012 Semester? Sign up here!
Designated Dawgs Volunteer Sign-Up
We will send you information about how to get involved and when we start operations for volunteers. Currently, we plan to resume volunteer operations in mid-September. Attached is a tentative schedule of operations and volunteer opportunities for the Fall 2012 Semester.
During the Fall, we operate on Thursday and Friday nights from 9:00pm until 3:00am
1st Weekend of Operations: September 20th & 21st
2nd Weekend of Operations: September 27th & 28th
3rd Weekend of Operations: October 4th & 5th
4th Weekend of Operations: October 11th & 12th
5th Weekend of Operations: October 18th & 19th
6th Weekend of Operations: October 25th & 26th
7th Weekend of Operations: November 1st & 2nd
8th Weekend of Operations: November 8th & 9th
9th Weekend of Operations: November 15th & 16th
10th Weekend of Operations: Rider Appreciation: November 29th & 30th