Designated Dawgs operates during the Fall and Spring academic semesters on most Thursday and Friday nights. We ask volunteers to start at 9:30 p.m. and provide rides from 11 p.m. until 2:15 a.m.
We ask volunteers to show up at the Center for Student Organizations (CSO) at the Tate Student Center on the first-floor room 140 at 9:30 p.m to get started.
Our 3 volunteer positions are driver, navigator, and dispatcher. You will be trained on how to do these positions when you come to volunteer.
Executive Director Nicole Saltos (770) 871-1298
VP of Operations Jenni Roy (770) 789-5343
What do I do when a car accident has occurred?
- Do NOT move the car.
- Stay calm. Do not admit fault in any circumstance.
- Call the police: 911
- Call a Designated Dawgs executive member.
- Use the camera in the car kit or a cell phone to take pictures of the accident.
- Fill out an accident form.
- Wait for police and for the Designated Dawgs executive member to arrive.