- Anyone can volunteer with us!
- You don’t have to use your own car! We use rental cars.
- You will be expected to volunteer from approximately 9:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Our 3 volunteer positions are: driver, navigator, and dispatcher. You will be trained on how to do these positions when you come to volunteer.
- To be a driver, you must be 21 or older and have a valid Driver’s License. Any age can volunteer in the other positions.
- We will provide dinner!
- An email will be sent to you the day you are volunteering giving you instructions on where to go, when to arrive, and other details.
Volunteer with student organizations or committees:
We love it when a campus organization volunteer together!
Your organization can sponsor one or two nights of operations. We will provide the dinner, cars, gas etc. and might even post about you on our social media! All you have to do is fill up the volunteer spots for your weekend. It’s a great opportunity to bond with your group and a great way to spread awareness of your organization while helping the Athens community.
If your group is interested in sponsoring a night or two of operations, please email email@example.com.
Corporate Partner Benefits:
- Ridesharing reduces the risk of injury or death.
- Volunteer opportunities promote teamwork.
- Flexible dates work with your schedule.
- UGA campus investment is an excellent PR tool.
Check out our Corporate Partnerships Package for more information.
What you need to volunteer:
We provide all the necessary resources and materials for our volunteers. We start each evening with dinner and training for volunteers. We use rental cars for all of our volunteer operations and cover all the gas and additional expenses.
We ask volunteers to show up at our office space, located on the first floor of the Tate Student Center on Baxter Street. We will be meeting in the Center for Student Organizations, Room 140.
Get more involved:
Apply to be on our Volunteer Leadership Council (VLC) here. These applications are reviewed on a year round basis. We take applications to our executive board during the spring semester.