- Anyone can volunteer with us! —> Use this link to sign-up and try a night out!
- You don’t have to use your own car! We use rental cars.
- You will be expected to volunteer from approximately 9:30 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Our 3 volunteer positions are: driver, navigator, and dispatcher. You will be trained on how to do these positions when you come to volunteer.
- To be a driver, you must be 21 or older and have a valid Driver’s License. Any age can volunteer in the other positions.
- We will provide dinner!
- An email or text will be sent to you the day you are volunteering giving you instructions on where to go, when to arrive, and other details.
Volunteer with student organizations or committees:
We love it when a campus organization volunteer together!
Your organization can sponsor one or two nights of operations. We will provide the dinner, cars, gas etc. and might even post about you on our social media! All you have to do is fill up the volunteer spots for your weekend. It’s a great opportunity to bond with your group and a great way to spread awareness of your organization while helping the Athens community.
If your group is interested in sponsoring a night or two of operations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Partner Benefits:
- Ridesharing reduces the risk of injury or death.
- Volunteer opportunities promote teamwork.
- Flexible dates work with your schedule.
- UGA campus investment is an excellent PR tool.
Check out our Corporate Partnerships Package for more information.